Sales Advisors – Victoria Square
1 Part Time Roles
As a sales advisor you are responsible for always putting our customers first while creating an exceptional shopping experience in store. Together with a great team you contribute to the sales and profit in your store and share product and fit, and style knowledge.
- You demonstrate a customer first service to interact and engage with our customers.
- You are aware of our customers whilst carrying out your day to day tasks.
- You are responsible for inspiring our customers by offering purchasing suggestions, promoting campaigns, offers and activities by being commercially aware within FitPink.
- You are responsible for keeping the store well merchandised and clean at all times.
- You ensure great garment care is maintained through the day to inspire our customers.
- You replenish sizes and new stock throughout the day
- You ensure operations are followed at the cash desk, fitting room and the shop floor whilst also reacting to our customer’s needs.
- You help support and promote a positive working atmosphere.
- You give and receive honest feedback to support not only your own development but also your colleague’s development.
- You follow health and safety routines to promote the safety and well-being of all our colleagues and customers.
Experience for the role of retail assistant
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communicator with the ability to articulate messages clearly, listens to others, and engage people in the message being communicated
- Highly motivated and computer literate
Should you be interested in hearing more about these job opportunities, please contact Laura with your current and updated c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org